- Download 1
- File Size 348.42 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 17, 2020
- Last Updated June 2, 2020
Circular No.: 20-088 PODIUM USE ADVISORY
Circular No.: 20-088
Date : 17 May 2020
To : All Tower Unit Owners and Residents
Subject : PODIUM USE ADVISORY
Baanggay San Lorenzo has been declared as under MECQ yesterday, May 16, 2020.
We are pleased to inform you that starting Monday, May 18, 2020, the 5th Floor Podium will now be open for walking and outdoor exercise only under the following guidelines:
- Maximum of only twenty-five (25) persons (4 years old and above) will be allowed to enter on a “First Come, First Serve” basis at any given time;
- It is understood that all children should be accompanied by adults who will strictly monitor physical distancing;
- Toddlers (up to 3 years old) are not part of the count to determine the maximum number of persons required - example: Father & Toddler counted as one (1); Only 1 toddler per adult is allowed at any given time;
- Residents should physically be present and register in the Queue List which will be administered by the Guards on duty at the tower entrances;
- Residents who have registered in the Queue List but could not be accommodated because the required number of persons in the podium has already reached 25, may return to their respective units and wait for the call from the Queue List Administrator for their turn to enter the Podium; “No Show” in 15 minutes upon receiving the call will void their slot; This is to avoid long queues in the entrances;
- Reservations will not be accommodated;
- Physical Distancing and Wearing of Face Mask should be strictly observed;
- “No Face Mask, No Entry”;
- Strictly “No Socializing”.
While there is no maximum duration of the allowable stay, we encourage everyone to be considerate of the needs of other residents who wish to go to the Podium too.
All amenity areas, facilities and function rooms will remain closed until further notice.
Should you need clarifications, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your respective tower Property Managers and they’ll be most delighted to assist you.
Laguna Tower Giselle Salvaleon 0917.8364616
San Lorenzo Tower Rojane Morilla 0917.8531442
Manila Tower Gian Alvarez 0917.8342651
General Manager Czarina Hernandez 0917.8590348
Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding.
Very truly yours,
Board of Trustees